This won’t be the first time you look for a directory theme, but it will be the last time. Because with Listify you have more than you could ever want or need.
Whether you know it or not, many of the websites you visit are powered by directories.
- When you buy a house – real estate sites show listings.
- When you buy a car – car sites show listings.
- When you pick a restaurant – ratings sites show listings.
- When you book a vacation – travel sites show listings.
Your site will be a thing of beauty. Let’s be honest, the problem with most of those sites, while highly functional, is that many of them aren’t very pretty. It’s why the beautiful ones are so popular, because they match great photography with fantastic functionality.
That’s what we’ve done with Listify.
Get Started Quickly
Want to build a reservation system quickly? We have you covered with integrations to the industry’s best booking services. We support Open Table, Resurva, Guestful, WooCommerce Bookings currently.
You plug in your account information, and our theme will link up the systems. The result will be the fastest and best-looking reservation site you’ve ever built.
Google Will Love You
Have you noticed that when Google returns searches, sometimes there are ratings next to listings and sometimes there aren’t? We won’t bore you with schema details, but we can tell you that your site, because of the way we’ve coded Listify, will show up the right way. Google will love you, and so will your prospective customers.
Your Revenue Is Waiting for You
Because of the variety of WooCommerce payment gateways and extensions, you could just as easily build:
- A Gift Certificate Site
- A Restaurant Guide
- A Membership / Association Site
The potential is limitless, simply based on what you can imagine.
Powerful Plugin Integration
Let’s talk about all the functionality that you can combine with this theme. The theme integrates with the following plugins right out of the box:
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
- WooCommerce Subscriptions Extension
- WooCommerce Bookings Extension
- WooCommerce Payment Gateway Extensions
To be clear, the theme doesn’t come bundled with these plugins. You’ll have to download them yourself (and some may require a purchase).
What we’ve done, however, is code the theme to support and style the integration with those plugins so that you can add all the functionality you like, while still looking great!
Make money with Listify
Did we mention you could use this to make money?
Before you decide that this is or isn’t the best theme ever, let’s highlight one more way you can make money with this theme.
We’ve already hinted that you could charge for any of the following:
- Add a listing
- Claim a listing
- View a listing
- Make a reservation
- Book an appointment
- Access to the site
But we’ve gone even further to also support ad spaces. So even if you don’t want to charge for anything else, you can still earn ad revenue. Listify is a mix of beauty, functionality and ease.
This is more than just a pretty theme. It’s more than just a highly functional one. It’s also incredibly easy for end users to enjoy.
- Let them save a listing with our Bookmarks support
- Let them search for a listing by a location or zip code
- Let them view a map of all the local listings
- Let them create submissions without logging into the admin interface
- Let them share or visit a listing’s social media sites
And that’s on top of the features and integrations we’ve already mentioned – like OpenTable, Resurva, and Guestful! Build the directory site of your dreams!
Please note: This sale is for the Listify WordPress theme only. In order to take full advantage of the theme additional WordPress plugins are required. Some premium plugins may require additional purchase.
Our demo uses these additional premium plugins:
These plugins are not required for your website to function and only needed if you require the additional functionality provided. To read more about why these plugins are not bundled with the theme check out these articles regarding the issue.
Changelog & Update History
= 1.6.2: August 19, 2016 =
- Fix: Add hardening to gallery file uploads to prevent unexpected file types. Previously, other WP-allowed types were sometimes accepted.
= 1.6.1: August 13, 2016 =
- Fix: Potentially disappearing map on homepage or mobile device sizes.
- Fix: Remove background color on filters when using “Boxless” display style.
= 1.6.0: August 3, 2016 =
- New: Automatic content importer: quickly and easily install demo menus, pages, widgets, settings, and more. Get up in running in minutes.
- New: Child theme creator: create a child theme while maintaining any customized options.
- New: Automatic updates: one-click automatic theme updates directly from ThemeForest.net.
- New: Transparent fixed header for the Homepage hero area in Customize > Content > Home
- New: Choose the size of a page’s title area from the Edit Page screen.
- New: Allow listing map to appear on the right side of the screen in Customize > Listings > Search Page
- New: Allow default mobile view to be changed in Customize > Listings > Search Page
- New: Allow listing filter content box style to be set in Customize > Listings > Search Filters
- New: Allow listing filter meta information to be toggled in Customize > Listings > Search Filters
- Fix: WooCommerce 2.6.4 compatibility.
- Fix: PHP7 compatibility.
- Fix: Do not scroll map on mobile until focused.
- Fix: Button colors when using the Outline button style.
- Fix: Avoid extra clusters when using FacetWP.
- Fix: Ensure cover image can be removed from Edit Listing page.
- Fix: Image aspect ratios on Single Listing Hero Gallery.
- Fix: Don’t output Autocomplete and Locate Me functions with no Google Maps API key.
- Fix: Don’t output single listing map with no Google Maps API key.
- Fix: Remove nested
<h2> tag in Homepage Hero area.
- Fix: Full width pricing table on mobile.
- Fix: Let the Google Maps API server key be set separately.
- Fix: Respect “Disable Comments” customizer option in galleries.
- Fix: Disable Jetpack Mobile Theme module.
- Fix: Disable Jetpack Photon module. https://github.com/Automattic/WP-Job-Manager/issues/576
- Fix: Exclude company logo from gallery images.
= 1.5.4: July 7, 2016 =
- Fix: Update support for WP User Avatar plugin.
- Fix: Update PHP Interface to match class method usage.
- Fix: Pass arguments to mega menu dropdown.
- Fix: Only force WooCommerce tertiary nav menu items when logged out.
- Fix: Pass current site language to any term query.
- Fix: Switch tag icons to term ID instead of slug to avoid inconsistencies.
- Fix: Respect gallery comments customizer option on gallery images.
- Fix: Update map zoom control description to match labels.
- Fix: Allow default center point to always show as this coordinate is returned when no results are found.
- Fix: Use correct class name when checking for the Contact Listing plugin.
- Fix: Don’t redirect to the submit page from Plans & Pricing if there is an error on the page.
= 1.5.3: June 28, 2016 =
Google has updated their Google Maps API requirements. All websites must enter a valid API key.
For more information on setting up your key please visit: http://listify.astoundify.com/article/856-create-a-google-maps-api-key
- Fix: Alert if no Google Maps API key is set.
- Fix: Ensure the Claimed badge is always shown on the listing grid.
- Fix: Default Author widget icon output.
- Fix: Comment rating display logic.
- Fix: Load terms based on current language in mega menu.
- Fix: Avoid PHP error in Tags widget.
- Fix: FacetWP fSelect facet type UI updates.
= 1.5.2: June 23, 2016 =
- Fix: Register Google Maps script earlier to help avoid potential plugin conflicts.
- Fix: Revert secondary menu output default to true.
- Fix: Avoid PHP notice when no facets are set on the homepage.
- Fix: FacetWP dropdown style in Firefox.
- Fix: Tags should not be wider than the containing widget.
- Fix: Only load load homepage facets when using the Home template.
- Fix: Restore
- Fix: Avoid PHP error in Polylang term shim.
= 1.5.1: June 22, 2016 =
- Fix: Do not output Featured badge on single listing page.
- Fix: Respect Call to Action widget color settings.
- Fix: Respect As Seen On background color setting.
- Fix: Bump asset version numbers to help caches.
- Fix: Ensure the Listify-specific select2 scripts and styles are always used in the Customizer.
- Fix: Ensure the blog sidebar shows on a fresh install.
- Fix: Ensure the customizer can be closed.
= 1.5.0: June 22, 2016 =
- New: Improved FacetWP integration.
- Update FacetWP filter styles. Homepage facets now appear on a single line.
- Results page now appear more visually appealing.
- Support for new fSelect facet type.
- Facet display can now easily be managed in “Customize > Listings > Facets”.
- Display extra filters under a “More Filters” area.
- Register default facets and templates for seamless activation.
- New: Improved Map Marker Color and Icon Selection. Greatly improve Customizer performance.
- New: Convert “Call to Action” to widgetized area.
- New: New featured listing style options.
- New: Alternate blog layout options.
- New: Option to output contact email in Map Widget.
- New: Choose Listing and Homepage hero overlay styles.
- New: “Classic” style kit to match https://listify-demos.astoundify.com/classic
- New: WC Social Login 1.8+ compatibility.
- New: WooCommerce 2.6.1 compatibility.
- New: Improved customizer experience.
- New: Selective Refresh for Customizer widgets.
- New: Allow contact author icon to be disabled in the Author widget.
- New: Change style and position of “Claimed” listing icon.
- Fix: Listing by Category widget respect category selections.
- Fix: WP_Widget compatibility for WordPress 4.6.
- Fix: Properly hash listify_cover() transient when using multiple object IDs.
- Fix: Enable/Disable Map Marker autopan.
- Fix: Audit and improve Google structured data.
- Fix: Locally hosted videos appearing 100% width.
- Fix: Remove “Apply” references left over from WP Job Manager.
- Fix: Listing owners cannot review their own listings.
- Fix: Chosen dropdown color in Ultra Dark color scheme.
- Fix: RTL support for Listing Gallery slider.
- Fix: HTML validation errors.
- Fix: Hide autolocation on Chrome and non-SSL websites.
- Fix: Only load Google Map scripts when needed.
= 1.4.3: June 14, 2016 =
- New: Updated themes XML and widget dummy content files to reflect new “Classic” demo.
- New: WooCommerce 2.6+ compatibility. The new My Account tabs will be shown automatically on the My Account page if no tertiary menu is set.Tertiary menus containing a URL to the My Account page will not be modified and menu items should be managed manually.
= 1.4.2: May 26, 2016 =
- Fix: Only show selected categories in Category Tabs widget.
- Fix: Avoid PHP notice when Company Image is enabled.
- Fix: Avoid PHP notice when no term is set for the listing.
- Fix: Call get_avatar() for Company Images so plugins can still filter it.
- Fix: Remove default Tag widget in sidebar.
- Fix: Remove any empty term items that may be returned.
- Fix: Update submission form strings.
= 1.4.1: May 25, 2016 =
- Fix: Various speed and performance improvements.
- Fix: Avoid 404 error when loading map cluster images.
- Fix: Extra arrow on region drop down in submission form.
= 1.4.0: May 22, 2016 =
New: Various speed and performance improvements.
New: Company Logo field. Listings can have a separate company logo image uploaded to be displayed on the listing card.
New: Listing Card image customizer option. Display the Company Logo or Listing Author avatar.
New: Single Listing Hero Styles: Standard (featured image) or Gallery Slider.
New: Recent Posts widget for the homepage.
New: Option to disable info bubble auto pan on map.
New: Automatically move to the next submission step coming from the pricing page.
New: Listing grid design tweaks: move “Favorite” heart to the top right of the card.
- Fix: Tab and term list widgets.
- Fix: Comment sorting.
- Fix: When a location is cleared from search on the homepage do not use radius search when redirected.
- Fix: Only pull images from the current listing on the map popup.
- Fix: Only show “Listing Owner” on comments if the listing is not posted by a guest.
- Fix: Allow icons to be deselected in the customizer.
- Fix: Allow magnific pop-up library to be translated.
- Fix: Setup Guide redirection on initial activation.
- Fix: Calculate map offset dynamically to avoid a gap in certain instances.
- Fix: Remove link from listing package tags.
- Fix: Center radio bullets.
- Fix: Update TGMPA library.
- Fix: Turn off POI for the Mapbox color scheme.
= 1.3.2: February 4, 2016 =
- Fix: Output correct colors for map markers.
- Fix: Remove limit on mega menu dropdown.
- Fix: Add back default marker color and icons.
= 1.3.1: February 1, 2016 =
- Fix: Skip fallback check for old set icons. Sites with hundreds of categories could slow down.
- Fix: Cache terms where possible for sites with many categories.
- Fix: Make sure FacetWP controls are still available in the customizer.
- Fix: Proper filter for parsing shortcodes in listing descriptions.
- Fix: WPJM 1.24.0 compatibility.
- Fix: Listing Packages not displaying without Claim Listing plugin active.
= 1.3.0: January 30, 2016 =
It’s a new year! and we’ve got lots planned for 2016 for all of our themes including major design and feature improvements to be made to Listify. Nope your eyes aren’t deceiving you, we really are looking prettier today – thanks for noticing. We’ve made many changes to the interface of the Listify theme to start off 2016, with a lot more feature to come!
To say we are excited would be an understatement. In the 1.3.0 release of Listify we’ve added a new Style Kits option that gives power to change the look of your Listify site at just a click of a button, and we’ve added full control over every element of the design in terms of color, button styling, content styling, typography and much more.
Lets dig into what we’ve added:
New: “Style Kits” visit “Appearance > Customize > Style Kits” and make your Listify website unique to you!
New: “Font Packs” visit “Appearance > Customize > Typography” and adjust the typography of your website.
New: “Color Schemes” visit “Appearance > Customize > Colors” to see the newly available color schemes.
New: “Content” options visit “Appearance > Customize > Content” to adjust content layout and display options.
New: “Listings” options visit “Appearance > Customize > Listings” to adjust new listing options.
New: “Tags” widget design updates. Visit “Appearance > Customize > Listings > Listing Tags” to set icons for assigned tags.
New: Show gallery image descriptions if available.
New: Browse Astoundify WP Job Manager add-ons in “Listings > Add-ons”.
New: Dynamically register FacetWP template.
New: More helpful placeholders for inputs.
New: Setup Guide improvements.
- Fix: Date internationalization for Business Hours widget.
- Fix: FacetWP internationalization options.
- Fix: Revert to standard the_content() call so shortcodes are parsed.
- Fix: Social Login on checkout causing toggle issues on login form.
- Fix: Use https to request geolocation information when using an API key.