The eCommerce store admin can now implement Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages Addon in order to create Accelerated Pages for the mobile site. The Accelerated pages load quickly and offer a better store experience to mobile users. Mobile pages index faster and offer a better ranking on mobile search. The eCommerce store admin can implement this Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin to offer a better store experience and reduce the load time of the mobile pages.
Things you need to know about this Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages Addon:
1. Admin can convert the website store normal pages into Accelerated mobile pages without any difficult implementation. The Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin doesn’t affect the actual website at all during this process.
2. Admin has an option to showcase the website logo on the mobile pages. The Prestashop AMP Module also provides an option to set the size of this logo.
3. The store admin can show the GDPR cookie consent bar and also set the look and feel of this cookie consent bar.
4. The online store owner can set the look and feel of these AMP pages and also enter custom CSS code for the advance look and feel management.
5. The store admin can apply separate settings for the homepage, product pages and category pages.
6. The Google Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) Addon allows showing new arrivals, featured products, best-sellers on the homepage. The store owner can also display videos and feeds from different websites.
7. The Google Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) Addon allows the eCommerce store admin to display product’s short description, long description, product reviews and additional details on the AMP product pages.
8. The store admin can create menu item easily by selecting the parent menu item and category. The Google Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) Addon allows the admin to add, delete and update menu options easily from the admin interface.
9. Admin can show multiple social media options like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest on AMP pages. Admin can also showcase store address, email id and contact number easily.
10. The Prestashop AMP extension allows configuring Google Analytics, Google Adsense and Facebook pixel for viewing the performance of AMP pages. Admin can display Google Adsense on the homepage, product page, category page, CMS page and set the position also.
11. The online store admin can update the CMS pages sitemap just by a single click. This Google Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) Addon automatically adds the sitemap in Google webmasters.
12. The Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin is multi-store and multi-lingual compatible.