If you are looking forward to targeting the customer segment, then you must implement Hyperlocal Marketplace and Mobile Apps in your eCommerce website. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace is a great tool for converting your online eCommerce shop into an online marketplace. This plugin is available as a combo with the PrestaShop Multi-vendor and eCommerce mobile app by KnowBand. The eCommerce merchant can start a multi-vendor marketplace by adding multiple sellers in the same native Android and iOS apps.
Key Features of PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace:
1. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace Mobile App offers the simplest method for allowing the vendors to get registered in the marketplace. The seller only has to register on the web module by filling in some required information. After that, the store admin can accept or reject the request by accessing the module backend.
2. In order to sell products on the PrestaShop Hyperlocal Multivendor App, sellers must have to purchase a membership plan. The store owner can send an automatic email to sellers when their memberships expire or are going to expire.
3. The sellers can choose or select a shipping area and location in the backend panel and it will be approved on both the website and the mobile app. Customers may check product availability by entering their desired location.
4. Customers can place orders of items, depending on the product delivery range. The product delivery range can be defined by the side of the store admin.
5. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App Maker allows the eCommerce store admin to easily manage the eCommerce store products, categories, etc. The PrestaShop Mobile App also consists of a user-friendly admin panel dashboard that allows the sellers to do the same.
Key Features of PrestaShop Hyperlocal Multi-vendor App:
1. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App allows the users to enter the desired location. It allows the customers to see what products and sellers are available in your area. The Android & iOS apps allow the store admin to integrate Google Maps.
2. The PrestaShop mobile app has a dynamic home screen layout that allows the admin panel to configure and design the eCommerce mobile app. The store owner can select, create and modify the desired banner, image, product, category, color, and fonts, etc. and update the home page.
3. The Multi-vendor App for Prestashop automatically tracks the user's address. After detecting the location in eCommerce mobile apps it will show the users if the product can be delivered in that area or not. The customer can also select the desired location in the Android and iOS app.
4. The Marketplace App for Prestashop showcases all seller profiles with products, reviews, and policies to the customers. The mobile users can browse and have an option to choose from a wide range of products and sellers.