Extend Visual Composer and add more power to it! This plugin adds several premium elements in your Visual Composer on top of the built-in ones given by WPBakery. Every single element in the package is crafted with utmost attention to details and a simple objective to provide you an ultimate experience. We’ve put a lot of time and care to ensure that all the elements are flexible so that they will open limitless possibilities for you, while maintaining simplicity at the core.
Icons – You can use this element to integrate a simple icon (font & image, both kinds) in your page and use it as you want. Or you can utilize Visual Composer grids and display a list of logos of your clients, partners, sponsors, etc.
Info Box – Perhaps, the most popular trend right now, Info Boxes truly make your website stand out helping you highlight the important things you have on offer.
Info List – Traditional HTML lists are boring, aren’t they? This elements simply re-imagines the lists. You may take an opportunity and utilize it’s cool design to show some process or simply highlight your most popular / related products, services & features.
Flip Box - This element combines the power of “Info Box” & “Call to Action” block altogether. On the front, it would look like a normal Info Box but as visitor hovers on the block, it flips with a cool CSS3 effect and shows a Call to Action section, provoking him to take a call.
Counter - Want to show your milestones, achievements and any other numeric statistics with animated numbers? This element will help!
Interactive Banner - Many times, image banners come in handy as they are very convenient and obvious way to deliver your message precisely. This element will display those image blocks in a nicer & interactive way.
Modal Popup Box – This is one of the very useful element that can go on any website. Create modal popup boxes and embed anything you wish inside the popup box through easy WYSIWYG editor.
Extended Google Maps – Visual Composer comes with Google Maps element by default. But our Extended Googles Maps element uses latest APIs and allows you to do more with it. Upload marker images, write custom HTML in map info box and control everything that goes with map.
Creative backgrounds do truly set the tone for your website. So we offer you easy tools that will help you utilize them quickly.
Fixed Image Background
- Keeps the image fixed at it’s position while the other content moves on scroll.
Vertical & Horizontal Parallax
- The background moves at different speed & direction from your content on scroll.
- The background moves creatively with cursor movement.
Video Background -
- Plays a video in the background. Supports hosted as well as YouTube videos.
Multilayer Hover Parallax -
- Design a real 3D parallax. Go ahead – impress your users
While we believe the above six elements will benefit your site immediately, these are not really all!
We’re already working on few more elements that we look forward including in this plugin as we complete them. We want to make this plugin as an “ultimate” source for you to get most of the essential Visual Composer addon elements in one package.
The long wait has finally come to an end…Introducing, WordPress Icon Fonts Manager!
This project was originally started with a slightly different objective of developing a functionality that will help people use the Icon Fonts in their WordPress site easily. But then, we realized – providing just the Icon Fonts functionality wasn’t enough to make it go. There was a need to make Icon Fonts even more intuitive for normal WordPress users and that’s when we decided to develop several Visual Composer element that will make usage of Icon Fonts even easier. So – “Ultimate Visual Composer Addons” is technically an extension of two things; firstly of our Icon Font Manager and secondly, the obvious one – Visual Composer
Customize Your Own Icon Fonts – We understand you don’t use all those hundreds of prebuilt unnecessary icons that come with any of those popular libraries like Font Awesome, Entypo, etc; but you care more about only the few ones that relate to your business more.
That’s why, we’ve made our Icon Fonts Manager very compatible with the famous IcoMoon’s APIs where you can create your own customize font by shortlisting your favorite icons from the choice of 2500+ icons! If those 2500+ icons still fall short, IcoMoon will still cover you with their amazing feature that helps you convert your SVG designs in the Icon Fonts.
Real Time Icon Search - Okay, many of us would like big numbers & more choices of icons, wouldn’t we? Though this choice is really very fancy, it certainly comes with a pain as we can’t easily find the icon that we are looking for when we need it. And that’s why we have integrated a real time search feature which can help you sort through all the Icon Fonts you have in your library very smartly.
More features on the way! As said earlier – Icon Fonts Manager is our individual, long term project; and we look forward adding more features in it with time such as integration with WordPress’s Menu, TinyMCE editor, etc. When these features will be developed – they will be provided in this plugin as well.
After working so hard on this plugin for last few weeks, we believe we have “nailed it”, and have come up with a truly essential solution that would benefit all the Visual Composer users. We fancy the Icon Fonts Manager part of this plugin very much as well and hope that you will love it as much as we do!
August 04, 2016 – Version 3.16.7
- Fixed: Appear animation conflict causing pages to crash for some users. - Fixed: Flip boxes not working when added inside advanced carousel on mobile phones. - Fixed: Info list causing descriptions not aligned in the center of adjacent icons. - Fixed: Appear animation breaking for some users. - Lots of minor bug fixes and browser compatibility fixes.
June 30, 2016 – Version 3.16.6
- Fixed: Font Icons - SSL issue for $_SERVER[HTTPS] failing - Fixed: Icon Manager - Font zip are not showing after being uploaded - Fixed: Icon Manager - Filetype x-zip allowed to upload - Fixed: Advanced Button - Animation issue while background image applied - Fixed: Video backgrounds - Safari browser alignment issue - Improvement: Google Maps - Changed Google Map policy support to new domains with API key required - http://bsf.io/google-map-api-key
June 17, 2016 – Version 3.16.5
- Fixed: Fatal error for PHP 5.2 or less
June 07, 2016 – Version 3.16.4
- Fixed: Video Backgrounds - VC stretch row and full height conflict - Fixed: Hosted Video background - JS console error - Fixed: IB 2 - Style 11 iOS issue - Fixed: Image param - content pass as array instead string - Fixed: Hotspot - Misalignment - Fixed: Row Backgrounds - Image separator conflict with full height option - Fixed: Admin - Redux CSS conflicts with UAVC - Fixed: Timeline - Backend structure break due image alignment - Fixed: Multiple video backgrounds - Poster images not showing on mobile devices - Improvement - Advanced Tabs - Responsive accordion scroll to container on open tab option - https://goo.gl/cNiubo - Improvement - Advanced Button - Inline alignment option added to display buttons inline - http://goo.gl/McV0xO - BSF Core v1.17 - Misc Improvements
May 06, 2016 – Version 3.16.3
- Fixed: BSF Core - fatal error issue - Fixed: Fancy Text - Pause on hover disable issue - Fixed: Font icons issue over https protocol - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - VC's Image Gallery not working - Improvement: Control access to Ultimate Addons setting to different user roles
April 30, 2016 – Version 3.16.2
- Improvement: ultimate_images filter used for WPRocket - Improvement: Info Circle - Responsive icon/image - Improvement: Expandable Section - Optimized jQuery-UI library - Fixed: YouTube Video Background - VC stretch row conflict - Fixed: Advanced Button - Spelling mistake - Fixed: Backend input number styling - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - Warnings - Fixed: List Icon - Warning - Fixed: Advanced Carousel - Touch move not working - BSF Core 1.11 - Improvement in updating plugin
March 17, 2016 – Version 3.16.1
March 03, 2016 – Version 126.96.36.199
- Fix: PHP error appearing on some of the PHP old versions for the range slider.
March 03, 2016 – Version 3.16
- IMPORTANT: Fixed security vulnerability. Thank you Ivan (https://hackerone.com/reactors08) for reporting this privately. - New: Element Range Slider. - Fix: Countdown Timer responsive font size options were not working. - Fix: Countdown Timer kept adding <style> tags on each count-down. - Fix: Info-Circle link is not working on mobile devices - Fix: Images in Hot-spot element were not working. - Fix: Hot-spot element tooltip was not working. - Fix: improved the scroll on advanced tabs on mobile devices.
February 11, 2016 – Version 3.15.2
- Fixed: Row stretch not working after VC 4.10
Feb 05, 2016 – Version 3.15.1
- Fixed: Fancy text - Multiple lines sliding at a time - Fixed: Team - Opacity option not working - Fixes for Sticky section - Improvement: Image param - alt text can be set through media uploader for all elements - 100+ Presets for 15+ elements
March 17, 2016 – Version 3.16.1
January 20, 2016 – Version 3.15.0
December 09, 2015 – Version 3.14.1
- Fixed: Creative Link - Style 8 responsive typography not working - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - responsive typography not working - Fixed: Advanced Button - Clogged hover background color - Fixed: Fancy Text - Slide up/down alignment issue - Fixed: Google Maps - Open info window on marker click not working - Fixed: Backend collapse due JS error from Team module - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - responsive typography not working - Improvement: Modal Popup - Trigger on another element on click event
December 3, 2015 – Version 3.14.0
- New element: Team - Improvement: Interactive Banner 2 - HTML Tag - Improvement: Smooth scroll - Compatible mode, Speed and steps options - Improvement: Flip box - ultFlipBoxClicked event added for developers - Improvement: Font icon manager - Updated URL scheme fix using set_url_scheme while loading fonts - Improvement: BSF CORE - registration menu under dashboard, addon resources under resources page - Improvement: Responsive font size, line height and Google fonts added to all elements - Improvement: Row Separator - New "Multi triangle" separator - Improvement: Video Backgrounds - Placeholder position set to center - Fixed: VC 4.8 compatibility issue with vc_generate_dependencies_attributes - Fixed: Google font manager - subsets are not working if Load scripts globally option is enabled - Fixed: Advanced Carousel - navigation styles - Fixed: Hosted video background - Full height dimension causing text outside - Fixed: IB2 - Broken image tag removed if image not selected - Fixed: Unoptimized JS+CSS Interactive banner not working if IB2 added on same page - VC 4.9 compatible for row backgrounds and margin bottom
Oct 21, 2015 – Version 3.13.7
- Fixed: Headings - duplicate uniqid conflict in fast server execution time - Fixed: Fancy Text - Resources are not loading due optimized resources improvement in 3.13.5 - Fixed: Google Maps - Styled maps not working in IE - Fixed: Info Box - Twenty fifteen theme link border issue - Fixed: Google Maps - Marker info not working on mouse click event - Fixed: Content Box - Border color issue in FireFox - Fixed: Advanced Carousel - Horizontal full width issue - Fixed: Google Maps - Zoom on scrolling not working - Fixed: Image Separator - CSS conflict with VC - Fixed: Info Tables - Misaligned button - Fixed: Info Tables - Title and subtitle color not working - Improvement: List icon - Typography added - Improvement: Highlight box - w3c validation - Improvement: Smooth scroll script updated - Improvement: Google Maps - Pan control removed in v3 - Improvement: Compatible with coming version of Visual Composer - 4.8
October 16, 2015 – Version 3.13.6
- Fixed: Backgrounds not working since 3.13.5 - Improvement: Optimized resources will load only if ultimate element is exists on page
October 12, 2015 – Version 3.13.5
- Fixed: Google Font Manager: Not working if Load scripts globally option is active - Fixed: Content Box - Margin not working. - Fixed: Tab - Accordion content not visible issue - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - old vc not supported function - Fixed: Creative Button - Safari/Mac style 9 issue - Fixed: Dual Button - Misaligned icons in Safari/Mac - Fixed: Advanced Button - Border radius on hover issue in Safari/Mac - Fixed: Advanced Button - removed unnecessary padding if link applied - Fixed: Hotspot - Not working in admin since VC 4.7.4 - Improvement: BSF Core - HTML5 Local Storage form filling - Improvement: BSF Core - Changelog link on update notice - Improvement: BSF Core - Ajax featured shiny updates
August 31, 2015 – Version 3.13.4
- Improvement - Option to check/uncheck all modules in backend - Improvement: Flip Box - Advanced Tab support - introducing ultAdvancedTabClicked event - Improvement: Removed full screen button from editor in elements - Improvement: - VC 4.7 compatible - Fixed: Info Box - Read more text not displaying - Fixed: Google Map - Info Window displaying even no content is present - Fixed: Flip Box - Backside description color not working - Fixed: Advanced Button - preview mode for icon not working in backend - Fixed: Advanced Buttons - Transparent hover background color not working - Fixed: Expandable Section - other minor fixes - Fixed: By default global script loading option is ON - Fixed: Icon fonts are not loaded if Load scripts globally is ON
August 23, 2015 – Version 3.13.3
- Updated: WP 4.3 compatible - Fixed: Carousel - Full width nav overflow hidden issue - Fixed: Flip Box - Firefox issue - Fixed: ihover - Other fixes - Fixed: Info Circle - animation issue - Fixed: Flip Box - description p tag styles not working and color not applying
August 04, 2015 – Version 3.13.2
- Improvement: Advanced Button - Rel option added for third party code - Improvement: Smooth scroll updated + row translate use translate3d - Improvement: Animation Block - Infinite Rotate Counter animation added - Improvement: Tabs - Adaptive height feature - Improvements: Tabs - #url optimization - Improvement: Backend resources optimization - Improvement: Info List css - Fixed: Modals - Popup small size not working issue - Fixed: Tabs - top undefined error in console - Fixed: Title issue YT backgrounds - Fixed: iHover - No effects are working - Fixed: Tabs - Content height animation issue - Fixed: Modal - Effect issues for scroll and styling - Fixed: Creative Link - effect fixes of style 8
July 15, 2015 – Version 3.13.1
- Fixed: VC 4.6 compatible WooComposer - Fixed: Multisite nags - Fixed: Info Box - Icon image not visible - Fixed: undefined chosen and draggable function issue - Fixed: Fancy Text - lazy load strings display - Fixed: Row Separator - firefox issue - Fixed: Content Box - Replace background attachment to background position - Improvement: Advanced Tabs - Add id as link to subtabs
July 07, 2015 – Version 3.13.0
- Improvement: VC 4.6 compatible - Fixed: Expandable section CSS issues - Fixed: Hosted video resizing issue - Fixed countdown datepicker issue - Fixed info banner overlay issue - Fixed: Headings - Icon image width issue - Fixed: Content Box - Background image issue - Fixed: modal queryselector issue
June 27, 2015 – Version 3.12.1
- Introducing Brainstorm Core - Improved feature of auto update. - Fixed: Interactive Banner - undefined variable warning - Fixed: undefined in Tab admin JS - Fixed: Video Banner - Poster image height issue - Fixed: Creative Link - Remove text transform property for link - Fixed:Ultimate Heading - Add word-break property in css - Fixed: Flipbox - Backface visibility issue
June 13, 2015 – Version 3.12.0
- Fixed: Advanced Button - Image backgrounds icon alignment issue - Fixed: Google Trends - Location by not working - Fixed: Hotspot - content as admin label - Fixed: Interactive Banner - Animation bug while using complete box link - Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 - display content on - Improvement - Google Map - Enable/Disable dragging on mobile devices - Improvement: iHover - border & divider styling issue - Improvement: Auto updater
May 28, 2015 – Version 3.11.1
- Improved: Updated Fonts Library in Defaults fonts - Fixed: Row Separator - Default position value issue - Fixed: Advanced Tab - Support for Advance Carousal - Fixed: Modal issue - Fixed: Timeline - Extra class option - Fixed: Timeline - Separator style issue - Fixed: IB and IB2 - Multi break lines description font style not working - Fixed: IB2 - Style 2 effect fix - Fixed: Timeline - Featured item extra class issue - Fixed: Icon fonts not displaying after upload issue - Fixed: IB2 - Description p tag color issue - Fixed : Flipbox - vertical align middle of Flipbox content and JS issue fixed. - Fixed: Google Fonts - Invalid API request
May 20, 2015 – Version 3.11
- New Element: Content Box - Improvement: iHover - Responsive Nature - Improvement: Creative Link - Added link alignment option - Improvement: Dual Button - Added responsive option - Improvement: Horizontal Slide effect for tab - Improvement: Added glow effect to Hotspot icon - Improvement: Added link option to Hotspot icon - Improvement: Info Table - Added minimum height option. - Improvement: Price Box - Added minimum height option. - Improvement: Advanced Carousel - Adaptive Height - Improvement: Flipbox - Added option for display flipbox content vertically center - IMP Fix - YouTube Backgrounds - Updated mbYTplayer script to fix YT poster policy change - Fixed: Nested container elements for nested element - Fixed: Expandable Section - jQuery Enqueue - Fixed: Advanced Tab - Slide & Fade effect smoothness - Fixed: Google Map - Tab, Accordion issue and Modal - Fixed: Parallax - Disable on mobile issue - Fixed: IB2 - Custom height issue - Fixed: IB - Icon issue with description text typography - Fixed: Hosted Video Background - Height issue - Fixed: Broken Dependency - vc-inline-editor.js in backend - Fixed: Info Banner - arrow issue - Fixed: Hosted Video Background - Mute option not working for multiple videos - Fixed: Info Box - Image icon misalignment - Fixed: Count Down Timer - Conflict with other bootstrap-datetimepicker JS - Fixed: Headings - Responsive font size not working in carousel - Fixed: Google Fonts - multiple same font with different variant issue - Fixed: Row Separator - Icon alignment when type set to none - Fixed: Row Backgrounds - Browser full dimension improvement
April 09, 2015 – Version 3.10
- New Element: Advanced Tab - New Element: Expandable Section - Fixed: Advanced Button - Typography issues on iPhone devices - Fixed: Advanced Carousel - Animations issue - Fixed: Creative Link- Style 8 & 9 mouse hover issues - Fixed: Fancy Text - "&" issue in type effect - Fixed: Highlight Box - Responsive issue - Fixed: Hotspot - Tooltip issue of ajax themes - Fixed: Row Background - Play button issue of hosted video background on iPhone devices - Fixed: Row Background - Hide row issue of single color background - Fixed: Image Separator - Animation & Safari browser issues - Fixed: Info Banner - Link arrow issue - Fixed: Info Circle - Icon alignment & border issues - Improvement: Flip Box - Align text vertically center - Improvement: Image Separator - Updated gutter space logic - Improvement: Interactive Banner - Added Color Settings for title, description and icon - Improvement: Interactive Banner 2 - Added minimum height option - Improvement: Modal - Added custom class option for button / image
Feb 24, 2015 – Version 3.9.4
- Misc fixes & improvements
Feb 12, 2015 – Version 3.9.3
- Improvement: Row Backgrounds - Support for themes - Improvement: Responsive Spacer - Improvement: Google Maps - Marker Click open Info Window - Fixed: Carousel - Info Table issue - Fixed: Carousel - Price box issue - Fixed: Video Backgrounds - Container not found issue - Fixed: Mute Functionality Video Backgrounds in Safari - Fixed: Headings - Responsive font size issue with extra class - Fixed: Interactive Banner - Custom height issue - Fixed: Modal - Hide content till button click - Fixed: Google Map - In tabs not working - Fixed: Counter - Unique id issue
Feb 03, 2015 – Version 3.9.1 & 3.9.2
- Fixed: Hotspot - Firefox issue and icon image height issue - Fixed: For WP Multisite - Fixed: Image Separator - Custom VC Row Class warning - Fixed: Hotspot - Center alignment - Fixed: Flip Box - border warning - Fixed: Info Circle - Chrome duplicate content issue - Fixed: Fatal Error if VC deactivated - Fixed: Old VC theme support for Row BG - Fixed: iHover - 404 for CSS Script
January 30, 2015 – Version 3.9.0
- New Element - Image Separator - Improvement: To support Row BG for few popular themes (X, Vellum, etc) - Improvement: onUVCModalPopupOpen event added for developers - Improvement: Headings - Responsive font size - Fixed: Fancy Text - SlideUp - Theme conflict - Fixed: Vertical parallax - scroll issue - Fixed: Translation Files - Fixed: Row Backgrounds - Default background console error - Fixed: Flipbox text improvements - Fixed: Hotspot Bugs - Fixed: Animation viewport issue - Fixed: Custom Row position relative issue - Fixed: iOS video background poster no-repeat and cover - Fixed: Google Fonts - Bad request - Fixed: VC 4.4+ Front End Editor issue - Fixed: WP Multisite Issues
January 20, 2015 – Version 3.8.0
- New: Translation ready now - New: Plugin details on activation - New Element - Hotspot - Improvement - Responsive font-size and line height for iHover - Improvement: Google Font Manager - Optimization - Improvement: Back end API key validation and backend improvement - Improvement - Row Backgrounds - Ajax support - Improvement: Performance Optimization - Fixed: Advanced Carousel- Not working sometime, need to update page each time - Fixed: iHover - Ajax support - Fixed: Overlay pattern - Option to set background fixed or scroll - Fixed: WooComposer - 404 and search page warnings - Fixed: Icon Manager - include file warnings - Fixed: Carousel - Touch issue - Fixed: Video Backgrounds - Box layout full width issue - Fixed: Just Icon - Extra class issue - Fixed: Vertical Parallax - inverted effect on scroll - Fixed: Fancy Text - Type effect - Comma allowed - Fixed: Carousel - $ and jQuery issue - Fixed: VC 4.4 support for Row Backgrounds - Fixed: Modal - btn class conflict with bootstrap
December 15, 2014 – Version 3.7.0
* Read important update notes here - http://bsf.io/8q2ew Other Minor Changes - - New: Smooth Scroll Feature - Improvements - Fancy text - Improved: blank page / PHP Fatal Error on running out of memory issue handling - Fixed: Info Circle - Responsive structure misbehave issue - Improvement - Row Background - Multi color auto changing overlay - Fixed: Carousel - Not working if page set as front page - Fixed: Google Map - Not working if page set as front page - Fixed: Advanced Button - Type attribute - Fixed: List Icon - Icon and description alignment and space issue
November 28, 2014 – Version 3.6.1
- Improvement: Fancy text options - Fixed: Info Banner - Minor Fixes - Fixed: Modals - Overlay color issue - Fixed: Update Notification SSL / Security issue
November 27, 2014 – Version 3.6.0
- New Element - Info Banner - New Element - Highlight Box - New Element - iHover - New Element - Fancy Text - Improvement: Info Price - Typography added - Improvement: Info Table - Typography added - Improvement: Info List - Link option - Fixed: Video Background and Browser Full dimension issue - Fixed: Button typography Issue - Fixed: Google maps - Controls Issue - Fixed: Admin warnings if normal user logged in - Fixed: Separator compatibility for RTL - Fixed: Carousel - BSF appear JS issue - Fixed: Background parallax enable/disable issue - Fixed: W3C Validator - No space in attribute error - Fixed: Auto P issue for Row Backgrounds
October 18, 2014 – Version 3.5.3
- Fixed the glitch in Switches
October 17, 2014 – Version 3.5.2
- Fixed: Admin warnings - Fixed: Overlay pattern issue - Fixed: Overlay pattern opacity issue - Fixed: Advanced Google Map API issue
October 12, 2014 – Version 3.5.1
- Minor fixes in 3.5 version
October 11, 2014 – Version 3.5
- Introducing: Row Effects - Separators - Introducing: Row Effects - Overlay Options - Introducing: Advanced Carousel - New Element - Major Improvement: License Activation & One Click Support - Improvement: Spacer - Options for mobile - Improvement: Added typography settings for most of the elements - Improvement: Gradient Row Background - New Features - Improvement: H tags selection option in headings - Fixed: Minor Issues Easy parallax - Fixed: Interactive Banner Hover Opacity Issue - Fixed: Flip Box CSS Issues - Fixed: Square Box Icon alignment issue - Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 - Style 2 hover issues - Fixed: Interactive Banner link issues in IE - Fixed: Icon grid on frontend editor loading issue. - Fixed: Extra Class Names issue - Fixed: Modal Popup - Revolution slider issue - Fixed: Browser full dimension and easy parallax, effect conflict - Fixed: Modal popup - Unable to scroll after closing popup issue - Fixed: Info table warnings - Fixed: Hosted Video Background - Video controls issue - Fixed: Video Backgrounds - Play/Pause issue when in viewport
September 03, 2014 – Version 3.4.5 & 3.4.6
- Fixed License Registration Issue
August 30, 2014 – Version 3.4.4
- Minor Fixes
August 29, 2014 – Version 3.4.3
- Improvement: Row Background - More options for Auto moving image - Improvement: Row Background - Full width dimension improvements - Improvements: Button Sizes - Fixed: Swatch book not working issue - Fixed: Youtube video not working due to change in Youtube APIs - Fixed: Row effect & full width section compatibility - Fixed: Ultimate background enable/disable on mobile issues
August 15, 2014 – Version 3.4.2
- Backend Performance Enhancement
August 12, 2014 – Version 3.4.1
- Minor Fixes
August 10, 2014 – Version 3.4
- Introducing: Icons - Introducing: List Icon - Improvement: Performance Enhancements - Improvement: Disable elements you don't need in admin panel - Improvement: Info Circle & List Responsive View - Improvement: Interactive Banner Responsive View - Fixed: Minor misc issues with Visual Composer 4.3 - Fixed: Modal Popup Overlay Colors Issue - Fixed: WooComposer - Grids in Tabs issue - Fixed: Conflict with Revolution Slider - Fixed: Alt tag to the images in Just Icon element - Fixed: License Activation Bugs - Fixed: Row Background - horizontal scroll issue - Fixed: Info Circle jQuery issue - Fixed: Price Box Responsive View - Fixed: Disable Animation Block on mobile issue - Fixed: Link target in Interactive Banner 2
July 25, 2014 – Version 3.3.2
- Minor Glitch Fix
July 24, 2014 – Version 3.3.1
- Improvement: Auto Update functionality. - Improvement: Parallax Backgrounds "Disable on Mobile" new option - Fixed: Animation block and row fade out effect conflict - Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 issues on Firefox - Fixed: Advanced Buttons Responsive Issues - Fixed: Modal flash on page load - Fixed: Row effect issues on Video Background - Fixed: JSON file read issues
July 16, 2014 – Version 3.3.0
- Introducing: Easy Parallax in Row Effects - Introducing: Auto Moving Image in Row Backgrounds - Improvement: Interactive Banner - Responsive Nature Option - Improvement: Advanced Button - Tooltip Options & Miscellaneous Improvements - Fixed: Animation Block - Minor Issues - Fixed: Miscellaneous Issues (Auto Update / PHP Notices)
July 14, 2014 – Version 3.2.0
- Introducing: Interactive Banner 2 Element - Introducing: Advanced Button Element - Introducing: Row Effects - Improvement: Animation Block - Improvement: WooComposer - Improvement: Flip Box CSS - Fixed: Date Picker JS Conflict - Fixed: Google Map Element Issues - Fixed: Plugin Activation Logic
June 25, 2014 Version 3.1
- Introducing: Animation Container Block Element - Introducing: Swatch Book Element - Introducing: Category Grid Element in WooComposer - Introducing: Category Carousel Element in WooComposer - Improvement: Google Fonts Manger - Improvement: Video Backgrounds - Optimization for mobile devices - Fixed: Video Background - Start / End time issue - Improvement: Video background - New feature auto play / pause videos for viewport - Improvement: Video Background - Optimization for Firefox and IE browsers - Improvement: Row Background - New option for single color - Improvement: Added new param for "Switch Button" - Improvement: Added "No-Icon" option in Icon Selector - Improvement: Purchase Registration - Introducing: Added "Support From Dashboard" functionality
May 30, 2014 Version 3.0.2
- Improvement: WooComposer - Added "Best Seller Products" - Improvement: WooComposer - Optimization in logic that displays product images - Improvement: WooComposer - Optimization to improve performance & loading time - Improvement: Info List - CSS improvements to match with 3rd party theme - Fixed: Price Box - Button won't be displayed if no link is given - Fixed: Issue with our Envato APIs used in Auto Update feature - Fixed: Google Font Manager - Minor fixes
May 26, 2014 Version 3.0.1
- Improvement: Added display - "Products On Sale" option in query builder - Improvement: CSS Improvement in List Item - Improvement: Query Builder with New Design - Fixed: Auto update issue - Fixed: List Product - images not coming
May 24, 2014 Version 3.0.0
- Introducing: WooComposer [Beta] - Now Empower your WooCommerce shop with Ultimate Addons & Visual Composer - Improvement: Timeline - now with Google Fonts and more styling options - Improvement: Flip Box - CSS - Improvement: Horizontal Info List styling made more responsive - Improvement: Interactive Banner Custom Height Settings - Fixed: Timeline - Compatibility with Firefox 29 - Fixed: Array to String conversion issue - Fixed: Glitch with Auto Update APIs
May 13, 2014 Version 2.7.1
- Improvement: Google Font Manager: User experience improvements - Improvement: Google Font Manager: Major functional improvements in to optimize loading time - Improvement: Headings - Margins will be used in pixels by default - Improvement: Headings - Space between line & icon / image option - Improvement: Headings - Line width while using "line with icon/image" option - Improvement: Extended Google Maps: New option to enable / disable zoom on scroll wheel - Fixed: Headings - Issue if small icon is used in "line with icon/image" option - Fixed: Extended Google Maps: Issues in when inserted in column - Fixed: Headings - Line width, spacing issue after line width improvement - Fixed: Headings - White space issue - Fixed: Info List - Responsive Issue of Top Icon (Horizontal) - Fixed: Image Icon - Height Issue†
May 07, 2014 Version 2.7.0
- Introducing: Headings - Introducing: Google Fonts Manager - Introducing: Google Trends - Improvements: Added Google map full width option - Improvements: Added Google Map Styling setting - Fixed: Countdown timer issue on video background - Fixed: Firefox Transition Issue of Modal Box - Fixed: Video full width row background - Fixed: Icon manager now throws error upon trying to add font from resource other than IcoMoon
April 28, 2014 Version 2.6.2
- Fixed: Redirect on Mobile issue is now fixed - Fixed: Display modal on drop-down issue now fixed - Fixed: PHP notices on error and search pages - Fixed: Gradient color picker issue on frontend editor
April 24, 2014 Version 2.6.1
- Improvement: Automatic plugin updater. Update your plugins right from your dashboard. - Improvement: New Tab in Row Settings for Row Backgrounds Feature - Improvement: Custom Strings for Count Down Timer - Improvement: Compatibility with Genesis Framework - Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 3.9 and Visual Composer 4.1.2 - Fixed: Row Backgrounds Minor bug - Fixed: Gradient Color Picker Minor bug - Fixed: Countdown Timer Minor bug - Fixed: Info Box CSS - Fixed: Undefined variable errors in few elements
April 17, 2014 – Version 2.6
Introducing: Countdown Timer
April 09, 2014 – Version 2.5.1
- Improvement: Modal Popups shortcode can be used in Sidebar / Widgets - Improvement: Added plugin options page for changing settings for row backgrounds - Improvement: Added color option for Stats counter text and digits - Improvement: Added custom height option for Interactive Banners - Improvement: Interactive banners can now hide the title - Improvement: 'Push' Caption changed to 'Zoom Out' in Info Circle - Improvement: 'Pop' Caption changed to 'Zoom In' in Info Circle - Improvement: 'Pulse' Caption changed to 'Zoom InOut' in Info Circle - Fixed: Video in iframe support in Modal box - Fixed: Info Box CSS for Icon without any styles - Fixed: Timeline Compatibility with themes
April 03, 2014 – Version 2.5.0
- Introducing: Info Circles (Beta 1.0) - Improvement: Added auto background size option for parallax - Fixed: Text blur effect on Modal Box
April 01, 2014 – Version 2.4.0
- Introducing: Info tables - Introducing: Multilayer Vertical Parallax - Improvement: Added 4 new styles for Flip Box - Improvement: Added square box style for Info Box - Improvement: Added 6 new color styles for Price Box - Improvement: Spacer / gap height value now displayed on element. - Improvement: Background overlay options added - Fixed: Default Row background image will remain unchanged. - Fixed: YouTube API script only loads when YouTube video is used. - Fixed: Timeline minor bugs - Fixed: Stats counter issue
March 27, 2014 – Version 2.3.0
- Introducing: Price tables - Introducing: Spacer / Gap to adjust spacing between two components. - Improvement: Modal Popup element dependencies - Fixed: Google Map default pin not displaying issue - Fixed: Gradient Background issue
March 26, 2014 – Version 2.2.1
- Improvement: FlipBox New Animation - Improvement: Modal Popup on page load option added - Fixed: Link target in all component - Fixed: Link to complete box Issue in Info Box - Fixed: Placeholder text in input boxes now removed - Fixed: Flip Box styling issues
March 25, 2014 – Version 2.2.0
- Introducing: Gradient Row Backgrounds - Introducing: New param attribute "gradient" for Gradient Backgrounds - Improvement: Counter Prefix, Counter Suffix, Digit Separator, Decimal Character options added to Stats Counter - Improvement: Link target in Flip Box - Fixed: Flip Box Responsive Issue - Fixed: Modal Box Popup Issue
March 24, 2014 – Version 2.1.0
- Introducing: Timeline - Introducing: Extended Google Maps - Introducing: Multilayer Hover Parallax - Improvement: Start and end point for YouTube video backgrounds - Fixed: YouTube background video mute option - Fixed: Horizontal Parallax - Fixed: Flip-Box height issue
March 21, 2014 – Version 2.0
- Introducing: Row Backgrounds - Fixed: Modal Popup modernizr.js conflict - Fixed: Localhost issue. Modals can now work on localhost - Fixed: Info Box margin issue - Fixed: Flip-Box undefined variable error
March 18, 2014 – Version 1.6.3
- Improved: Documentation updated with modal popup - Improved: Added height option for Flip-Box - Improved: Added option in Flip Box to display full the content adjust height of the box accordingly - Fixed: Modal Popup CSS - Fixed: Fonts are not displaying sometimes in Icon Manager - Fixed: Margin issue of Flip-Box & Info-List
March 13, 2014 – Version 1.6.2
- Improved: Added auto width option for modal box - Improved: Background & text color options for modal box - Improved: Border options for modal box - Improved: button alignment options - Improved: "no icon" setting, for those who don't want to use icon or image in modal box - Fixed: Shortcodes not working for Info List with built-in Visual Composer version
March 12, 2014 – Version 1.6.1
- Improved: Added background color and opacity settings in Modal Popup component - Improved: Added image option with icons and button types in Modal Popup component - Improved: CSS improvement in Modal Popup component
March 11, 2014 – Version 1.6
- New Feature: Modal Popup component
March 11, 2014 – Version 1.5.1
- Fixed: Few CSS bugs with Info Box
March 10, 2014 – Version 1.5
Fixed: Icon Manager minor bugs - Improved: Info List Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: Info Box Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: Interactive Banner Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: Milestone Counter Compatibility Component for VC 4.0 - Improved: HTML structure and CSS to ensure compatibility with few themes
Feb 26, 2014 – Version 1.4
- Enhancement ñ Tooltip feature for Just Icon Element - Bug Fix in iOS compatibility to flip box flip effects - Bug Fix in Fixes an issue in the icon manager that was coming on domain change
Feb 22, 2014 – Version 1.2, Version 1.3
- Minor bug fixes
Feb 20, 2014 – Version 1.1
- Initial Release